August 25, 2010

Gourmet Quattro C



I hadn't seen my budddy Kris Lee in it seems like forever. We have been exchanging messages over facebook lately; trying to link up. Finally, a few weeks ago we met up for lunch at Baton Rouge. Kris showed up with a few suprises.

As we caught up, Kris filled me in on what he's been up to; including another bun in the oven.. Congrats!!!
He then proceeded to tell me that he now works at Lef Industries, which, among many other brands, is the Canadian distributor of Gourmet Footwear. As lunch continued, he passed over a bag containg a few goodies including these:



The Gourmet Quattro C is a comfy canvas shoe with a crepe rubber soul.



The Quattro C looks great with slim denim, like the Mr. Perfect jean by Goldspun(not pictured, but stay tuned for a posting), that were also part of my surprise package.

No comments: