October 13, 2008

Goodfoot Montreal closing its doors



This may have been my last purchase from GDFT MTL, as they will be closing their doors at the end of the month.
Sadly the decision was made not long ago to close up shop in Montreal & focus on the Toronto & Western Canada stores. This isn't the greatest news for Montreal sneakerheads like myself. I'm not only losing a store, I am losing friends. Hopefully Nick, Maura & the rest of the family will stay in touch.

With the news of the store closing, I made one more purchase: Nike SB Dunk High Shoe Goo. I wasn't sure waht to think of these, but after seeing some of my fellow sneakerheads making these part of their collection, I decided I'd give them a chance. And I am glad I made the decision to grab these.. These are some dope ass kicks!! Much better in person!

Personalized boxes: I'm gonna miss this..


The white toe box makes this shoe everything the Mork & Mindy isn't.

GDFT MTL is open until the end of October. Everything in the store is discounted from 25 - 50% off

No comments: