May 25, 2020

Sunday Service: Volume 6



Inspired by the May 17 edition of psychology's live streaming performance

Tracklist:
DJ Pump & Nick Bike - one & a milli
Janet Jackson - When I Think Of You (Kutcorners Remix)
Blondie - Heart Of Glass (Oliver & Thee Mike B Remix)
Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere (Supernatet Remix)
Avicii - What Would I Change Feat. AlunaGeorge
Paul Simon - Me & Julio Down By The School Yard
Tracy Chapman - Fast Car (SIRS Refix)
Nice & Smooth - Sometimes I Rhyme Slow
The Doobie Brothers - Listen To The Music (Unknown Refix)
The Jackson 5 - It's Great To Be Here (Remix)
Barenaked Ladies - Pinch Me
Primitive Radio Gods - Standing Outside A Broken Phone Booth With Money In My Hand
Brasstracks - In My Feelings
Prince - Breakfast Can Wait
Zedd - Clarity Feat. Foxes (Nick Catchdubs What You Want Bootleg)
Ma$e - What You Want Feat. Total
Jean Knight - Mr. Big Stuff (Starting From Scratch Redrum)
The Notorious B.I.G - Big Poppa (DiscoTech Big Stuff Remix)
Steely Dan - Black Cow (Sincere ReDrum)
Lord Tariq & Peter Gunz - Deja Vu (Uptown Baby) (Unknown Refix)
Aloe Black - I Need A Dollar (Ruled The World Redrum)
Rare Earth - I Just Want To Celebrate (DiscoTech Damn Hands Up Bootleg Edit)
The Main Ingredient - California My Way


No comments: