November 22, 2011

Nissan Juke-R



OK, I admit it. I'm bad for the environment. I Like Harleys and pick up trucks. I have never been a fan of small cars or any kind of sports car. I'm happy with the body I have and don't need to make up for anything through an automobile ending with a vowel..

With the family getting bigger and the offspring a few years away from Hockey practice, small cars aren't really an option at the psychology household. That being said; parking the pickup truck in the city on the way to a gig is never fun. The Nissan Juke-R would be a perfect get to a gig, and get to a gig FAST; car..



Claiming to go from 0-100km/h in 3.6 seconds, the Juke-R is a 480 hp all-wheel drive crossover. Nissan took the 3.8-liter twin-turbocharged V-6 and six-speed dual-clutch transmission from the GT-R and put it in the body of the Juke, creating one very powerful little car.



Also carried over from the GT-R is the sports car’s gauge cluster, Polyphony-developed infotainment screen, 20-inch forged RAYS alloy wheels, steering wheel, and center stack. Helping to make the Juke-R stand out are hugely flared fenders, a split rear wing, and twin octagonal pentagonal exhaust outlets



To be honest I think it was the all black everything that really turned my head. But after reading more about this car, I'm excited to see it move from concept car to the showroom floor.

No comments: