November 16, 2010

psychology @ Fortune Sound Club



Last week, I had the privelege of playing at Fortune Sound Club in the heart of Vancouver's Chinatown. The night, better known as S'up Fu Wednesdays, was alos the location for the Lotus Awards after party.

It was a night of many firsts, as not only was it my first time spinning at Fortune, but it was also my first time spinning with DJ Tanner. The crowd had a good time & danced the night away to the electro funk, classic rock & tons of other good stuff thrown at them by DJ Tanner & yours truly.

Below are a few grainy images from the night, taken by my homie/little brother, Tyler.


The DJ booth overlooks a very big & clean dance floor. Its been a long time since I have seen such a complete and technical DJ booth.


Whoever designed the DJ booth at Fortune, knew what they were doing...


A quick time out to send a few tweets.


Tanner & myself were happy to go back & forth all night. Shout out to Tanner for dropping Motley Crue.


Your truly, working the wheels of steel


A big thank you to my homie Tyler for the hospitality & giving me a place to rest my weary head. Thank you to Gman & Rizk for bringing me down. Thanks to DJ Tanner for tearing it up. Thanks to Mitch & the staff at FSC. And finally, a Big thank you to Ery'n who set up the night and also took me to one of the best West Indian restaurants I have ever been to; Calabash Bistro.

No comments: