September 28, 2008

Decks In The City Vol. 1



Disclaimer:
I've always played music because I LIKE music; not because it was a way to get paid or laid. I've learned a lot over the years from playing with other DJs, concerts (big & small), clubs, parties, events, etc. I have also made mistakes over the years (no need to go into details here); BUT I have learned from them which has not only helped me from creating those mistakes again, but to also make me a better, more versatile DJ.
Decks In The City was created for people who just wanted a fun mix of songs to download & listen to on their i-pod; in the car; on the way to the party; on a run; at the gym; whatever... No claims that it will make you that much cooler for listening to it, and it does not contain any secrets on life. Not too Hipster & Not too Hood..

So without any further delays, I am proud to present to you: DECKS IN THE CITY.
Mixed by yours truly, psychology.
Enjoy & let me know what you think.

Tracklisting:
Just listen....

Download:
Z-share.
Rapidshare
Megaupload

CD copies available upon request
Artwork courtesy of 54 Blue

No comments: